Natural Heartworm Prevention
HeartWorm Free was studied for 4 years for use as a heartworm preventative with 100% success, prior to being retailed as a heartworm preventative.
HWF is an excellent effective natural heartworm preventative.
Hwf (formerly HeartWorm Free) is made without Wormwood and Black Walnut. Wormwood has been known to depress the central nervous system and can cause mind-altering changes leading to psychosis when used over long periods of time (usually months). Black Walnut was found to be a high allergen causing hives and other types of allergies. With this information, Amber Tech developed HWF that (in the long run) may be more beneficial to your dog for heartworm prevention.
Active Ingredients per ml HWF (formerly Heartworm Free (clicking on an ingredient will take you to our Ingredient information page)
"Proprietary Blend of (Black Seed 2,3, Hops Flowers 1,3, Apricot Kernel Extract 1,3) 58 mg"
Beef Flavoring 1,3, Filtered Water, Grain Alcohol 1,3 USP 21% by volume
1-Organic 2-Wildcrafted 3-Non-GMO 4-Kosher;
HeartWorm Free Recommended Use:
||# of 4 oz.Bottles Needed
for 16 Weeks of Use
|under 5 lbs.
|5 to 15 lbs.
|16 to 25 lbs.
|26 to 50 lbs.
|51 to 80 lbs.
|81 to 100 lbs.
|101 to 150 lbs
Please note: A syringe is included with each bottle of HeartWorm Free, along with instructions on HWF administration. HeartWorm Free has a 4 year shelf life.
Recommended Use: Shake well before use. Administer the appropriate dose in number of ml's as determined by the above weight-based chart once daily. Give 1 time daily for 7 days, repeat one week on and one week off, continually.HWF is best absorbed in the mouth, so it is recommended to dose directly into the mouth and not be given in food. Do NOT give on an empty stomach. Do NOT exceed recommended dose! Do NOT use in conjunction with a heartworm preventative or flea/tick preventatives, as these things toxify the kidneys, liver, blood, and body, which suppresses the immune system.
Be sure to weigh your dog before starting the HeartWorm Free.
Please make sure to have your dog tested for heartworm prior to administering HWF for heartworm prevention. IF your dog tests positive for heartworm, please go to our HeartWorm Free web page for active heartworm infestation protocol instructions.
Weigh Your Dog or Puppy Regularly: It is EXTREMELY important to make certain your dog is getting the proper HWF preventative dose, based on their weight. We recommend weighing dogs that are close to the top of their dosage weight range and growing puppies at least once/week and once they reach the next weight level dosage, start them on that proper dosage immediately. Failure to do this can result in effectiveness of the HWF for heartworm preventative purposes. So, please, weigh your dog or puppy regularly to make sure he or she is getting the proper dose of HWF.
Caution: Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
Warning: For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately. An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
Continue to take your dog to a veterinarian twice/year to make sure your dog is heartworm negative.
For more information about heartworm, please go to our Heartworm Information Web Page.
Click Here to Buy HeartWorm Free for your dog!
There are numerous supplemental natural heartworm preventative measures you can take to help strengthen and boost your dog's immune system to help prevent heartworm disease. Here are a few natural preventative measures to consider for your canine companion:
- Excellent nutrition is always important. Excellent quality nutrition supports a healthy happy body and the immune system. The healthier we and our companions are the greater the chance our and their bodies will stay strong and healthy so we can fight disease more easily. If you have not already considered doing so, feeding species appropriate nutrition is excellent for your beloved canine companion. Lots of information about feeding species appropriate raw food (SARF), bones and raw food (BARF) or a more holistic "human grade" kibble for our carnivorous canines can be found at the Wolf Creek Ranch Animal Nutrition webpage.
- Hawthorn berries ~ Supplement your furry friend's diet with hawthorn berries. Hawthorn strengthens and stabilizes the heart. We have found hawthorn berries is one of the ONLY herbs our canines will willingly consume. I like to grind the dried berries fresh or give them whole. You can purchase hawthorn capsules, berries, tinctures, or extracts at many health food stores. Hawthorn & Dandelion is excellent for strengthening and supporting the heart.
- Food grade diatomaceous earth ~ is an excellent natural way to eliminate all intestinal worms - rounds, whips, hooks, tapeworms, so feed daily, it will keep your furry loved one (and you for that matter) stronger and healthier. If your dog has no intestinal worms, she/he will absorb the nutrients from her/his food more fully which will help keep the immune system strong. More information about food grade diatomaceous earth
- Give plant based vitamins and minerals. This will give your dog valuable nutrients it needs. Supplements that contain excellent vitamins and minerals such as Organic Kelp, Spirulina, Chlorella. They say a properly mineralized being (people, pets, or plants) will not get parasites.
- Regular Daily Exercise will stimulate the circulation and helps boost the immune system.
- Give Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) in his or her food or drinking water. ACV contains lots of great vitamins and minerals and has at least 101 health benefits ~ great for arthritis, skin, coat, digestion, mange, parasite repellent properties, etc. 1 tsp. to 1 tbsp. 2x/day in food or water. ACV is excellent for people too!
- Herbal mosquito repellent sprays can be applied at dawn and dusk when mosquitos are most active.
Questions? Please Email Us!